All Perth Suburbs
- 7 Surprising Facts About HVAC and Commercial Refrigerators That Most People Don’t Know
- Mastering HVAC: An In-Depth Examination of Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Systems
- A Comprehensive Guide to Commercial Refrigerator Installation
- Harnessing the Power of AI: A Game Changer for Commercial Refrigeration in Australia
- Sick Often? This May Be Why
I live in Maylands and i have got a fridge which causes the following issue.
It runs continuously for 12 Hrs straight everyday, but after that the safety switch (circuit breaker) of the house trips. After that, we have to leave the fridge switched off for the next 12 Hrs for us to be able to have the safety switch on again (so that we get power for rest of the appliances.)
we have checked that the faulty appliance which causes safety switch trip is definitely the Fridge (With the safety switch on, we would turn on different appliances one after the other , and every time we switch on the fridge, the safety switch trips to off.The safety switch however doesnt trip if we start the fridge after 12 Hrs rest ,and then it doesnt trip for the next 12 Hrs).
Based on your experience, could you please provide us an estimate of the cost involved in the repairs? I dont want to waste money repairing a fridge which would cost close or even higher than a new fridge.